Skip to main content

Stylist - Megan Averbuch:

"M" of Bells&Rebbles and I have worked together now on a few projects... She is an amazing stylist!... One word to describe "M" - FABULOUS! Her styling work is effortless... The fashion world need's to look out for this fashionista!









Photos By: Peter Curti
M is wearing: 
Look #1Jean Paul Gaultier blazer, Bouique 9 boots. Lululemon leggings. Forever21 top.
Look #2: Elizabth and James top.

As an NYC-based fashion stylist, Megan Averbuch currently spends her time styling celebrities and working with designers in New York's absolute most exclusive vintage boutique, while also maintaining her own blog, Belles&Rebelles. With a versatile background ranging from a degree in Art History from Lafayette College to Certificate in Fashion Styling from F.I.T.

I had some questions for M, here is what she had to say...

What is one accessory you CAN'T live without?
"Right now, I cannnnottt live without my seril leather fringe bag. Its a couple years old but I just decided to "revisit" it and now I can't stop using it! Its a TOTAL statement piece with long fringe and MAKES outfits. Also, every fall my long, button down printed Etro sweater serves as a sweater, a jacket, a coat, a blanket...this piece basically makes my life. And scarves. I never ever, no matter the time of year, leave the house without a handful of rings. Basically, there is never just ONE thing I can't live without."

What's one designer that inspires you the most?
"As for designer that inspires me most.. I truly can't answer because I like too many. I mix and match EVERYTHING. I don't descriminate based on brand or designer. If I like it, ill wear it. I'm known to wear expensive leggings and men's cheap tee shirts. I'll pair with hot heels and accessorize, but I never base my wardrobe around any specific designer. I do truly respect Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. They make great clothes and have a great work ethic! They make themselves accessible to EVERYONE and I am truly a fan of quite a few of their brands! But still, its never about one brand or one designer with me."
- Megan Averbuch. 

To visit M's blog Bells&Rebelles click: Here 
To see more collaborations of PC & M's work click: Here, and Here.

Comments

  1. thanks! but spell my NAME RIGHT!
    it's just MEGAN! :) XO

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG so sorry i just fixed it! xo IM ALWAYS FORGET NO "H" ! I wont forget! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great profile! I like her style.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Touch My Body..."

Mariah Carey 'made it happen' and hopes to inspire others. Our favorite DIVA Mariah Carey is back in action and looking better than ever! Just six months after giving birth to twins Mariah Carey looks absolutely HOT HOT HOT!!! The 'Touch My Body' singer looks STUNNING as the new  Jenny Craig Brand Ambassador. Carey, 42, lost the weight she gained during her pregnancy. She and her husband, Nick Cannon, have twins, Monroe and Moroccan Scott Cannon, born April 30. Mimi has dropped 30 pounds on the Jenny Craigweight-loss program since July 22 and is the company's new celebrity spokeswoman.   "I feel better in every way," says Carey, who has sold more than 200 million albums worldwide and has 18 No. 1 singles! "To me, it's mind, body and soul. was in a bad place physically during my pregnancy."  Some of her future commercials for Jenny, the company's new shortened name, will feature her classic song ' Make It Happen'   &q

"Marry The Night" Fashion Breakdown Part II

PAW'S UP for all the fabulous fashions!...    LADY GAGA -ROBE BY CALVIN KLEIN, SHOES BY CUSTOM GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI NURSES -  CALVIN KLEIN   PATIENTS – MARLIES DEKKERS UNDRESSED LINGERIE OUTFIT BY STEPHANE ROLLAND BO – OUTFIT BY RYAN JORDAN, SHOES BY ALEJANDRO INGELMO DANCERS – OUTFITS BY ATSUKO KUDO , BALLET SHOES BY NORITAKA TATEHANA       OUTFIT BY ATSUKO KUDO , BALLET SHOES BY NORITAKA TATEHANA OUTFIT AND SHOES BY ATELIER VERSACE     OUTFIT BY ATELIER VERSACE , SUNGLASSES BY MERCURA, MRS GERMANOTTA’S BAG BRA BY ATELIER VERSACE, TIGHTS BY LEVANTE, SHOES BY PLEASER, BLACK GLOVES BY PORTOLANO, UNDERWEAR BY COSABELLA, EARRING BY DRAGON LADY SILICONE OUTFIT BY KERMIT TESORO IN COLLABORATION WITH IN-HOUSE ATELIER, BOOTS BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN CUSTOM SHOES BY GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI SILICONE OUTFIT BY KERMIT TESORO IN COLLABORATION WITH IN-HOUSE ATELIER,  BOOTS BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN   LADY GAGA -BODYSUIT BY CUSTOM ASH

Behind the Scene's: "Downtown Street Chic" Photo Shoot!

Here are some behind the scene pics from Photographer PC & stylist M's most recent collaborative photo shoot! To see the final Photo's from this Photo Shoot click: HERE. To Visit M's Blog, BELLESnREBELLES click: HERE. To view more of PC's Photography click: HERE. To see more collaborative Photo Shoots from PC & M click: HERE , HERE , & HERE .

Get Ready To SPARKLE...

SPARKLE this New Years Eve with a festive sequin pump like this one seen on Mariah Carey worn in her music video for "Angels Cry" from the album Memories Of An Imperfect Angel .